The most essential difference between the oils is the amount of solid matter they contain. This means when the solvent has evaporated, a solid mass will be left behind to protect and preserve the wood from the inside out. The higher the solid content, the more durable the finish will be.
WOCA Master Color Oil
- Low to medium traffic residential setting.
- For bedrooms, home office, walls, ceilings, beams, trim, countertops, shelves and furniture.
- Can be applied by hand or machine.
WOCA Diamond Active
- Premium durability for medium to high traffic residential and high traffic commercial settings.
- For kitchen, living room, bathroom, clubhouse, restaurant, office, and retail space.
- Best applied by machine.
Wood Maintenance and Cleaning
Both products are ideal for the maintenance of oiled floors, are easy to use, and protect the finish while cleaning it. The important distinction between the two systems is the protective layer left behind after cleaning. Oil Refresher leaves behind a protective and restorative layer of oil, extending the life and maintenance period of the oil finish. It should only be used 3-4x’s per year and is ideal for periodic maintenance. While cleaning and protecting oil finished surfaces, Natural Soap leaves behind an invisible layer of soy and coconut fats. These fats form a protective layer against dirt and wear and when used regularly, make the wood increasingly resistant and easy to clean. It should be used no more than 1-2x’s per month. Be sure to use Natural Soap on recently oiled floors. After oiling, the floor is fully saturated with oil and cannot be penetrated by the Oil Refresher’s emulsion process (Refresher will appear as a greasy film and will leave footprints, which can easily be removed with clean water). For floors cleaned more than once a week, we recommend WOCA Master Soap.
While they both appear white, the Oil Refresher in Natural will not appear white after application. Both Refreshers consist partly of an oil emulsion, which gives the products a milky appearance in their containers.
Type of surface
Intensive cleaning and maintenance
Oil wax / UV oil
Natural Soap – Clean the floor with a hard wrung mop or cloth. Use the colors natural, white and extra white as needed.
Oil Refresher – Clean the floor with a hard wrung mop or cloth. In combination with Natural Soap, use Oil Refresher approx. every fourth time.
Maintenance Gel – Protect and rejuvenate the surface. Remember to clean with Wood Cleaner first.
WOCA Master Soap
WOCA Master Soap comes in a 5 liter container. It is intended for commercial use, for frequent commercial cleaning of wood, tile, vinyl and stone.
Average Commercial Usage:
- -1000 square feet- 5 liter bottle quarterly
- 1000+ square feet- 5 liter bottle monthly
WOCA Oil Refresher Spray
WOCA Oil Refresher Spray comes in a ready mixed .75 liter spray bottle. It is used for cleaning and rejuvenating oiled wood countertops, tables, and furniture as needed. It is also used for dust mopping floors and conveniently wiping up spills.
Average Residential Usage:
- .75 liter WOCA Oil Refresher Spray bottle- quarterly.
WOCA Oil Refresher Concentrate
Average Residential Usage:
WOCA Oil Refresher concentrate comes in a 1 liter or 2.5 liter container. We recommend damp mopping with WOCA Oil Refresher on a quarterly basis, not more than 3-4 times per year.
· -1000 square feet- 1 liter bottle bi-annually or a 2.5 liter bottle yearly.
· 1000-2500 square feet- 2.5 liter bottle bi-annually.
· 3000+ square feet- 2.5 liter bottle quarterly.
For Commercial Use:
WOCA Oil Refresher concentrate for cleaning and rejuvenating a commercial use oiled wood floor. We recommend cleaning with WOCA Oil Refresher once a month.
· -1000 square feet- 1 liter bottle quarterly
· 1000-2000 square feet- 1 liter bottle monthly
· 3000+ square feet- 2.5 liter bottle monthly
WOCA Natural Soap Spray
WOCA Natural Soap Spray come ready mixed in a .75 liter spray bottle. It is used for cleaning oiled wood countertops, tables, and furniture as needed. It is also used for dust mopping floors and conveniently wiping up spills. Average Residential Use:
· .75 liter WOCA Natural Soap Spray bottle- quarterly.
WOCA Natural Soap Concentrate
WOCA Natural Soap Concentrate comes in 1 liter, 2.5 liter and 5 liter containers. We recommend damp mopping with WOCA Natural Soap every other week.
Average Usage for Residential Use
· -1000 square feet- 1 liter bottle quarterly, a 2.5 liter bottle bi-annually, or a 5 liter bottle yearly.
· 1000-2500 square feet- 1 liter bottle monthly, a 2.5 liter bottle quarterly, or a 5 liter bottle bi-annually.
· 3000+ square feet- 2.5 liter bottle monthly or a 5 liter bottle bi-annually.
WOCA Spot Remover is perfect for removing all indoor spots, dissolving red wine, grease, blood, coffee, or tea. It is soap based and may be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled, or waxed interior surfaces. Simply spray and let sit for 10-15 min, and scrub with a bristle brush until stain has been removed. Repeat treatment as necessary. It may be necessary to re-oil surface with Master Oil or Maintenance Gel after use to protect the finish.